NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS SUPPORT
- Being a research assistant or a graduate or doctorate student in one of the departments of Pharmacy Technology.
- Being a member TÜFTAD member of minimum 1 year
- Participation in the congress with oral/poster presentations (oral presentations are given priority).
- Lecturers are also granted the right of application provided that they participate as invited speakers.
Priorities in the Evaluation of Applications
- The candidates to make oral presentations and
- The candidates that have not been provided support previously are given priority.
Applications may be submitted during 4 periods every year.
- 1st Period 1 January – 31 March
- 2nd Period 1 April – 30 June
- 3rd Period 1 July – 30 September
- 4th Period 1 October – 31 December
The application form and the required documents for the meeting the applicant intends to participate in should be submitted to the Chairman’s Office by the 15th day of the last month of the previous period.
- 2 of the candidates per period that meet the above conditions and submit their applications shall be provided a congress support by the Board of Directors in the amount to be determined for every year.
- 3 of the candidates per period that meet the above conditions and submit their applications to participate in national meetings shall be provided a congress support by the Board of Directors in the amount to be determined for every year.
Please click here to access to support application form.