– Prof. Dr. Atilla Hıncal was elected as EUFEPS’s Regulatory Affairs Group member.
– Prof. Dr. Atilla Hıncal was elected as French National Pharmacy Academy Member.
– Prof. Dr. Nilüfer Tarımcı attended the abstract evaluation of the 8th World Meeting on Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology held in Mainz-Germany on 7-8 December 2011 on behalf of TÜFTAD.
– Assoc Prof. Dr. Erem BİLENSOY (firstname.lastname@example.org), Prof. Dr. N. Aydın MUNGAN, Prof. Dr. Alper B. İSKİT, Assistant Professor Dr. Hakan EROĞLU, and Pharm. Nazlı ERDOĞAR won the 2nd prize of Pfizer-Hacettepe TEKNOVASYON 2011 Project Awards with the project titled “Effective and Safe Intravesical Treatment with Cationic Nanoparticles Loaded with BCG and Mitomycin C in Bladder Cancer”
– Prof. Dr. Nilüfer YÜKSEL (email@example.com) andSpec. Pharm. Zerrin Sezgin BAYINDIR won the 1st prize in 2009-2010 Novartis Pharmaceutical Technology Research Awards with their study titled “Characterization of niosomes prepared with various nonionic surfactants for paclitaxel oral delivery”–
– Assistant Prof. Dr. Hakan EROĞLU (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Pharmacist Emirhan NEMUTLU, Assoc. Professor Dr. Ö. Faruk TÜRKOĞLU, Op. Dr. Osman A. NACAR, Lecturer. Dr. Ebru BODUR, Prof. Dr. Mustafa F. SARGON, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Etem BEŞKONAKLI, and Prof. Dr. Levent ÖNER – won the 2nd prize in 2009-2010 Novartis Pharmaceutical Technology Research Awards with their study titled “A Quadruped study on chitosan microspheres containing atorvastatin calcium: Preparation, characterization, quantification and in-vivo application“. – Prof. Dr. Levent ÖNER (email@example.com), Assoc Prof. Dr. R. Neslihan GÜRSOY, and Spec. Pharm. Tuğba GÜLSÜN won the 3rd prize in 2009-2010 Novartis Pharmaceutical Technology Research Awards with their study titled “Design and characterization of nanocrystal formulations containing ezetimibe”.
– Assistant Prof. Dr. Sinem Yaprak KARAVANA (firstname.lastname@example.org), Spec. Pharm. Seda RENÇBER, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Çetin Pekçetin, Research Assistant Dr. Seda Özbal, Prof. Dr. Pelin Güneri, and Prof. Dr. Gökhan ERTAN won the 1st prize in2010 Novartis Pharmaceutical Technology Project Support Awards.
– Prof. Dr. Jülide AKBUĞA (email@example.com), Assist. Prof. Dr. Suna Özbaş TURAN, and Dr Pharm. Emine ŞALVA won the 2nd prize in2010 Novartis Pharmaceutical Project Support Awards.
– Prof. Dr. Özgen ÖZER, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mine ÖZYAZICI (firstname.lastname@example.org), Dr. Pharm. İpek ÖZCAN, Spec. Pharm. Sakine TUNCAY, Prof. Dr. Mine Hoşgör Limoncu, Assist. Prof. Dr. Bayrı Eraç, Chemical Eng. M. sc. Melike Fırlak, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Memet Vezir Kahraman, and Prof. Dr. Süleyha Hilmioğlu Polat won the 3rd prize in 2010 Novartis Pharmaceutical Project Support Awards.